Transfiguration Catholic Church Welcomes You Back
Phase 1: Gathering for Mass
Page last updated Monday, June 29, 2020, 10:30 AM
We have been busy planning how we can safely return to Masses! We humbly ask for your prayers, flexibility, and patience as we move forward. Things will look different. Please review these guidelines so you have an idea of what to expect in this first phase when you come to Transfiguration. Again, we ask for your patience with us and with each other as we move forward to safely gather together again!
|▪ Temporary Mass Schedule During Phase 1:|
Saturdays 5:00 PM
Sundays: 8:00 AM • 11:00 AM • 2:00 PM (Español) • 5:00 PM
Daily Masses, Monday – Friday: 11:00 AM
Confessions are available on Saturday 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. or
by appointment (call the church office, 770-977-1442).
▪ Adoration to re-open on July 1, 9:00 – 10:45 a.m. Monday – Friday, in the Church
Please follow all the same guidelines as for attending Mass
▪ The dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass for persons with health reasons or concerns remains in effect for all in the Archdiocese through Sunday, August 2.
Are you someone in the ‘at risk’ category? We recommend and invite you to stay safe at home and continue to watch our live streaming Masses.
You can live-stream from our STREAMING CHANNEL https://video.ibm.com/channel/transfiguration-catholic-church page or you can find the last Sunday’s and Daily Masses posted on our YouTube CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQXj5mBSckdvFuHiICASIG26FnJKvKgNm.
- Click HERE to read Fr. Fernando’s “Phase 1: Gathering for Mass” guidelines regarding being able to gather in the Transfiguration sanctuary again for Mass. (May 26, 2020)
- Click HERE to watch Fr. Fernando’s “Phase 1: Gathering for Mass” video regarding being able to gather in the Transfiguration sanctuary again for Mass. (May 21, 2020)
- Please click HERE to watch Archbishop Gregory J. Hartmayer video on instructions on resumption of in-parish worship and access to parish facilities. (May 18, 2020)
- Please Click HERE to read the memo from Archbishop Gregory J. Hartmayer regarding the resumption of public Masses. (May 18, 2020)
Transfiguration Closings and Suspended Activities due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
• Parish offices will be closed until further notice. To contact any office personnel, visit our online directory.
• Click HERE to download the weekend Masses Program/Music Sheets to follow during the Saturday and Sunday Masses.