We will be having a blood drive at Transfiguration on Sunday, February 21 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., at the FLC. We are aware that we have not been having our normal functions due to COVID, but this is crucial as blood donations have been low.
We ask that all donors:
- Do not enter if you are feeling ill.
- Allow us to check your temperature upon entry.
- Tell us if you have an appointment.
- Wear a mask.
- Tell us if you have recently recovered from COVID.
What we will do:
- Honor appointments before walk-ins.
- Not report to work if we are feeling ill.
- Have our temperatures taken.
- Use proper protective equipment.
- Disinfect all donor surfaces between donors.
- Limit the number of donors.
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
Please HELP SAVE LIVES by donating. We are asking that all donors have an appointment. Appointments are on-line and can be made here:
If you can’t sign up online or have difficulty, email email@example.com with your name and time (please put Blood Drive in the subject line). Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments will have priority.
All donors will receive a COVID-19 antibody screening and a cholesterol screening as part of the donation process. Results will be available in your private donor portal after the testing process.