Open my eyes Lord, How can I serve?
Make a Difference this Lent. Bring your friends, bring your family. Walk the Walk. Let’s Show our Jesus.
How can you serve this weekend?
750 Mercy Bags for the unsheltered
Donate a food or hygiene item for the Mercy Bags distributed to the unsheltered. Bags will be assembled the week of March 3 during our Family Faith sessions.
If your family participates in Family Faith, please click HERE for the needs for your session. Thanks.
1st grade class praying over the Mercy Bags they made.
Saturday, March 16
Hands On Transfiguration
9:00 am – Noon
9:00 am – Gather at Youth Room for Hospitality, Prayer and work site instructions
- Join a team to go to a parishioner’s house to complete a work order: could be landscaping, light home repairs. Recommended for families or individuals. No experience necessary. Each work site will have a team leader.
- Immersion – join us as we deliver bags to the unsheltered in Marietta
- Help with Prayer Blanket Ministry
- Making rosaries
- Mercy Mat Ministry
- Cards and placemats for Table on Delk
- Onsite projects at the Church
- Make and set up lunch for work group return
11:45 am – Return to Youth Room, lunch, debriefing
Saturday, March 16
St. Vincent de Paul Third Saturday Dinner
Sunday, March 17
St Vincent De Paul Perishable Food Collection
Drop off @ Back door to SVDP pantry
Perishable items collected for St Vincent de Paul clients.
Easter Gift Bags for the Elderly and Homebound
Take a paper egg after Masses March 2/3 and purchase the item listed on the egg for the Easter Gift Bag. Return the item to the large white basket in the Church foyer before March 17. ChrisTeen will assemble the gift bags and our Ministers of Caring and Homebound ministers will deliver our Easter Joy. For more info, contact Theresa, email@example.com.