Email Judie to reserve your spot: email@example.com
To speak the Word of God with our hands for those who hear with their eyes.
The Deaf Ministry at Transfiguration has as its mission the support and encouragement of Deaf Catholics in their faith lives. Our programs and services assist members of the Deaf community in sharing their gifts. We encourage leadership by the Deaf within the Catholic community and beyond. At the basis of our ministry is a deep respect for the language of the Deaf and their Culture.
Click here to visit the Archdiocese of Atlanta Website for the Office of Deaf Services page.
Check this website often for news and additional interpreted services.
- National Catholic Office for the Deaf – www.NCOD.org
- Archdiocese of Atlanta – www.archatl.com/ministries/disabilities/
- Father Shawn Carey at Eucharistic Congress – www.georgiabulletin.org/blog/news/2014/06/american-sign-language-track-participants-asked-christ-fit/
- Father Christopher Klusman at Eucharistic Congress- https://georgiabulletin.org/news/2016/06/father-klusman-encourages-mercy-eyes-hands-deaf/
- Father Michael Depcik – www.frmd.org
- RASL – www.rockforddiocese.org/deafapostolate/raslweek/