Welcome to Our Great Journey
CHILDREN, TEENS, FAMILIES & ADULTS GROWING IN FAITH
Welcome to Transfiguration Parish Faith Formation; also known as OUR GREAT JOURNEY! We are dedicated to providing quality experiences based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Scripture and Church Tradition. We offer opportunities to learn more about our Catholic faith for 3-year-olds to adults. Click the Information for Parents button for uploaded calendar, handbook, and prayers.
We are all on a journey to learn about God,
our Catholic Faith and how we are to live His love.
Click HERE to learn more about our programs.
We are excited to Introduce Family Faith for children in Grades K-12 with their parents. Select the time that works best for your family. Every other week, families will gather at Church, share a light meal , pray together and share the Gospel message. Children and teens will go to age level small groups, adults will have their own study groups. Catechists & Small Group Leaders will facilitate the sessions. On the weeks we do not meet at Church, materials and activities will be provided to share at home.
Childcare is provided for all sessions for 8 mos. – 5 years.
How to register
You must be a Registered Parishioner of Transfiguration before you can register for Journey sessions. (To register in the parish visit our Parish Registration page.) Use your offertory envelope # as your Family ID #.
2. Journey Registrations are filled on a “first come” basis, so register as soon as you can.
3. Pay the tuition or submit the Payment Plan/Tuition Assistance (PPTA) form.
- For Registrations to be processed, full payment or PPTA form must be received.
- Online payments are accepted HERE, or text payment to 844-923-2574 (include amount Journey) or use the GivePlus + App for payment. (If your child’s last name is different than yours, please email Luciana, firstname.lastname@example.org, so she can match the payment.)
- PPTA forms are available HERE. Please complete, print and email to Nuvia, email@example.com.
- Registrations with payment* received by July 15, 2022 – $50 per student, Family Maximum $140
- Registrations with payment* received starting July 16, 2022 – $65 per student, Family Maximum $175
- Registrations with payment* received starting August 5, 2022: $80 per student, Family Maximum $215
Yes, we need tons of help!
Complete the volunteer form HERE
SACRAMENT PREPARATION FEES
Separate from Registration Tuition and are due at time of Sacrament Registration
Reconciliation—$30 per student
Eucharist—$30 per student
Confirmation—$190 per student (includes Antioch Retreat), $175 if paid before October 10, 2022
- After 1st class: 75% of total fee
- After September 15 or one month after registration: 50% of total fee
- After October 15 or two months after registration: No refunds
Currently, the Sunday 9:15 am, 12:15 pm & 6:15pm sessions are full. There is availability in some grades, please contact Nuvia, 678-223-7328, firstname.lastname@example.org. There is still availability at the Tuesday and Wednesday sessions. Thanks.