Welcome to Our Great Journey
CHILDREN, TEENS, FAMILIES & ADULTS GROWING IN FAITH
Welcome to Transfiguration Parish Faith Formation; also known as OUR GREAT JOURNEY! We are dedicated to providing quality experiences based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Scripture and Church Tradition. We offer opportunities to learn more about our Catholic faith for 3-year-olds to adults. Click the Information for Parents button for uploaded calendar, handbook, and prayers.
We are all on a journey to learn about God,
our Catholic Faith and how we are to live His love.
Click HERE to learn more about our programs.
We are excited about Family Faith for children in Grades K-12 with their parents. Select the time that works best for your family. Every other week, families will gather at Church, share a light meal , pray together and share the Gospel message. Children and teens will go to age level small groups, adults will have their own study groups. Catechists & Small Group Leaders will facilitate the sessions. On the weeks we do not meet at Church, materials and activities will be provided to share at home.
Childcare is provided for all sessions for 8 mos. – 5 years.
We are also excited to offer ALL adults of the parish (with or without children) the opportunity to form small faith sharing groups during two of our Family Faith sessions. Read more on the Adult Faith page.
How to register
You must be a Registered Parishioner of Transfiguration before you can register for Faith Formation sessions. (To register in the parish visit our Parish Registration page.) Use your offertory envelope # as your Family ID #.
1. Faith Formation Registrations are filled on a “first come” basis, so register as soon as you can. Click the gold button above or below to register.
2.. Tuition payment is due at time of registration or submit the Payment Plan/Tuition Assistance (PPTA) form.
- For assistance, contact Nuvia, email@example.com.
- Registrations with payment* received by July 15, 2023 – $50 per student, Family Maximum $140
- Registrations with payment* received starting July 16, 2023 – $75 per student, Family Maximum $210
Yes, we need tons of help!
Complete the volunteer form HERE
SACRAMENT PREPARATION FEES
Separate from Registration Tuition and are due at time of Sacrament Registration
Reconciliation—$30 per student
Eucharist—$30 per student
Confirmation—$190 per student (includes Antioch Retreat), $175 if paid before October 10, 2023
- After 1st class: 75% of total fee
- After September 15 or one month after registration: 50% of total fee
- After October 15 or two months after registration: No refunds