Welcome to Our Great Journey
CHILDREN, TEENS & ADULTS GROWING IN FAITH
Welcome to Transfiguration Parish Religious Education Program; also known as OUR GREAT JOURNEY! We are dedicated to providing quality programs based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Scripture and Church Tradition.We offer opportunities to learn more about our Catholic faith for 3 year olds to adults. Click the Information for Parents button for uploaded calendar, handbook, prayers and words of the week.
We are all on a journey to learn about God, our Catholic Faith and how we are to live His love. Click HERE to learn more about our programs.
We are hoping and praying that it will be safe and we can gather together again beginning August 16! If we cannot, we are planning to have a Virtual Great Journey. If you are able to register early, it is a big help with ordering textbooks, supplies and organizing classes. For those who can pay tuition, we are grateful. If it is more convenient to do a payment plan or you need tuition assistance, please register and also submit the Payment Plan Tuition Assistance (PPTA) form. We can’t wait to see EVERYONE! Any questions, just let us know.
Registration Information – How to Register:
1. You must be a Registered Parishioner of Transfiguration before you can register for Journey classes. (To register in the parish visit our Parish Registration page.) Use your offertory envelope # as your Family ID #.
2. Journey Registrations are filled on a “first come” basis, so register early; some classes fill quickly.
3. Pay the tuition or submit the Payment Plan/Tuition Assistance (PPTA) form.
- For Registrations to be processed, full payment or PPTA form must be received.
- Online payments are accepted HERE, or text payment to 844-923-2574 (include amount Journey) or use the GivePlus + App for payment. (If your child’s last name is different than your’s, please email Penny, firstname.lastname@example.org, so she can match the payment.)
- PPTA forms are available HERE (hand write) and HERE (type in form) to download.
4. Complete the volunteer form HERE
SACRAMENT PREPARATION FEES
Separate from Registration Tuition and are due at time of Sacrament Registration
Reconciliation—$30 per student
Eucharist—$30 per student
Confirmation—$190 per student (includes Antioch Retreat), $175 if paid before October 11, 2020