Thank You to everyone who has registered. We can’t wait to see you. If you completed your registration before Thursday, September 10, you should have received log in information to join classes & small groups.
Welcome to Our Great Journey
CHILDREN, TEENS & ADULTS GROWING IN FAITH
Welcome to Transfiguration Parish Religious Education Program; also known as OUR GREAT JOURNEY! We are dedicated to providing quality programs based on the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Scripture and Church Tradition.We offer opportunities to learn more about our Catholic faith for 3 year olds to adults. Click the Information for Parents button for uploaded calendar, handbook, and prayers.
We are all on a journey to learn about God, our Catholic Faith and how we are to live His love. Click HERE to learn more about our programs.
Beginning September 13 we will have a Virtual Great Journey, at least through December. If you are able to register early, it is a big help with planning and organizing classes. For those who can pay tuition, we are grateful. If it is more convenient to do a payment plan or you need tuition assistance, please register and also submit the Payment Plan Tuition Assistance (PPTA) form. We can’t wait to see EVERYONE! Any questions, just let us know.
Registration Information – How to Register:
1. You must be a Registered Parishioner of Transfiguration before you can register for Journey classes. (To register in the parish visit our Parish Registration page.) Use your offertory envelope # as your Family ID #.
2. Journey Registrations are filled on a “first come” basis, so register as soon as you can.
3. Pay the tuition or submit the Payment Plan/Tuition Assistance (PPTA) form.
- For Registrations to be processed, full payment or PPTA form must be received.
- Online payments are accepted HERE, or text payment to 844-923-2574 (include amount Journey) or use the GivePlus + App for payment. (If your child’s last name is different than your’s, please email Penny, email@example.com, so she can match the payment.)
- PPTA forms are available HERE (hand write) and HERE (type in form) to download.
4. Complete the volunteer form HERE
Religious Ed tuition at the parish covers less than 1/3 of Religious Ed expenses. Those expenses do not include any cost for facilities, such as maintenance or HVAC, or most of the equipment that is used. The costs are mostly to pay for staff that are still needed to develop and guide content plus administrative functions; i.e. registration, accounting, communications. Our tuition is $85 for those who register before August 15 $8.50 per child, per month.
Nevertheless, it has always been our policy that Religious Education is available to all, regardless of ability to pay. The payment plan/tuition assistance form (PPTA) is available on the website, you can download and submit to Joyce, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also mindful and hopeful as we redesign that learning can transition to hybrid and fully on-site learning as soon as is safely possible.
SACRAMENT PREPARATION FEES
Separate from Registration Tuition and are due at time of Sacrament Registration
Reconciliation—$30 per student
Eucharist—$30 per student
Confirmation—$190 per student (includes Antioch Retreat), $175 if paid before October 11, 2020