Families forming Disciples is a family model to learning and living our faith.
All of our Church documents say that PARENTS are the best and primary educators of our faith because you live our faith at home on a daily basis. Your children were entrusted to you and at their baptism, you promised to raise them to be disciples of Jesus.
How does it work?
- For families with children in grades K-8.
- This is a three week per month, theme-based opportunity to grow in faith as a family.
- Families will be assigned to a class with 4-5 other families and a catechist. We will try to group families by the ages of your children.
- Families can register for on-site or virtual. We will meet twice a month. Week 2 will be an at home family activity and learning together as assigned by the catechist.
- One parent must be present with children at the on-site or virtual class.
WHEN ARE THE CLASSES OFFERED?
Sunday 9:00 -10:00 am, virtual
Sunday 4:00-5:00 pm, on-site
Sunday 6:30 -7:30 pm, virtual
Thursday 6:30-7:30 pm – Bilingual only
HOW DO WE JOIN?
Register for Our Great Journey and select Family forming Disciples and class time.
“Flight into Egypt” liturgical banner by Dale Molnar, www.southlightstudio.net,